lunedì 24 novembre 2014

MATRAVIAN - "Angelcynn" - Single CD - OUT SOON

"Thought shall be the harder, the heart the keener, 
courage the greater, as our strength lessens."

The  Battle of Maldon

ENVOY OF DEATH RECORDS

Proudly present:




"Born of the Southern Wind, a contorted breeze of emotion, I gaze upon the lands of my ancestors - their tales whispered to me, my eyes dark with remembrance. Called to battle nearly a quarter-century ago to the darkness of MOURN, victories were sparse but lessons were learned. I was brought to a greater glory, the shining light of SOLSTICE, where many victories upon the field of battle were had. Then a curse was laid upon me, surrounded by death and suffering I was lost for a time. Such a long time. Now I return, the Gods having burdened me with a wealth of tales and the expectation of their telling. I am obliged to do their bidding."

Simon Matravers

FOR ORDERING OR INFORMATION WRITE TO:
Envoy.of.Death.REC@gmail.com



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento